Happy Monday, puffs! Did you have a great weekend? I had a surprisingly busy weekend but it was a lot of fun. On Saturday morning I met up with my good friend Julie (who is also a bookstagrammer/blogger) for coffee, donuts, and bargain book shopping. My favorite places in town to buy used books is my neighborhood goodwill and Sullivan’s Trade-A-Book. It is exactly what it sounds like, a lovely place where you can bring in your used books and get credit (or just straight up swap out!) for more books! When you walk in you are greeted with mountains and rows filled with stacks of books (which are very well organized) so basically it is a bibliophile’s dream! I wanted to load up on some cozies for the up coming fall seasons which you can see in the pile. The only book I didn’t purchase at Sullivan’s was The Enlightenment of Bees which was actually sent to me for a blog tour I will be doing coming up, I can’t wait to read it and will have more details to share soon! Here is a full list of what I picked up:
- Final Sentence (Cookbook Nook Mystery #1) by Daryl Wood Gerber
- The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco (Book Club Mystery #1) by Laura DiSilverio
- Bless Her Dead Little Heart (Southern Ladies Mystery #1) by Miranda James
- The Enlightenment of Bees by Rachel Linden
- Double Fudge Murder (Chocolate Shoppe Mysteries #1) by Jan Fields
Have you read any of the books in my haul? If so please leave a comment below, I would love to hear your thoughts!